One Day Therapeutic Parenting Training May 5th, 2018 from 9am to 4pm
Traditional parenting does not heal the wounded hearts of traumatized children.
This adoption and trauma-informed training will help you find your way with a comprehensive approach to parenting from difficult beginnings. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Complex Developmental Trauma vs. Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Brain-based Parenting Strategies
- Impact of Attachment Styles on Parenting Attachment-Challenged Children
- Conquering Parent Reactivity
- Zones of Regulation
- Trust-based Relational Intervention (TBRI)–Empowering, Connecting, Correcting
Get support, information, coaching, and understanding for what you are experiencing as a parent.
Who Should Attend?
YOU, if you are a relative, caregiver, guardian, or adoptive parent of a child(ren) from difficult beginnings—maltreatment, neglect, trauma, attachment breach, drug exposure, difficult pregnancy, and/or birth trauma. This is the help you have been looking for, especially if you have tried everything.
May 5th, 2018 from 9 am to 4 pm
Light lunch provided. Bring your own special diet lunch.
Registration required. Cost is $100 per person. No tickets will be issued, but a spot will be reserved for you.