for Strengthening Relationships
Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on the planet. Definitely underpaid sometimes. The Attach Place is here to help parents feel competent and confident in making connection, and making correction. Our children need us to hold direction for them as they make their way through their developmental milestones into adulthood.
Where’s the Handbook? you might ask. How do I deal with Social Media? Homework? Sexuality? Drugs and alcohol? Step-parenting? Divorce? Grief? School failure? Depression? Disrespect? Traumatic events? Self-harm? Dishonesty? Teen drama? Mental health issues? Autism? ADHD? Out-of-control Behavior?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE ROUGH SPOTS OF RAISING CHILDREN AND TEENS.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE:
- Understanding, empathy, and compassion for what you as a parent are going through.
- Pathways for creating a happy home: structure, corrective communication, responsibility, creativity, and compassion.
- Trust-based Relational Intervention© and Theraplay© to support engagement, connection, autonomy, and responsibility.
- Guidance for understanding the neuroscience of emotions in children/teens and parents.
- Methods that actually work for reducing tantrums, arguing, violent outbursts, and running away. Help to remove roadblocks to communication between you and your child or teen.
- Support to develop self and partner care, because your life is important, too.
- Genuine help to increase your capacity for joy, playfulness, and meaning in your family life.
- Adult Neurofeedback Therapy.
For Your Child or Teen
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE FOR YOUR CHILD OR TEEN:
- Understanding, empathy, and compassion for what is happening.
- Opportunities for art expression, identity development, play expression, and therapeutic play when needed.
- Skill-building to help move smoothly toward developmental milestones.
- Tools to identify and manage emotions in a pro-social manner.
- Help to remove roadblocks to communication.
- Internal resources for accepting responsibility for making good decisions.
- Genuine help to increase capacity for joy, playfulness, and meaning in family life.
- Skill-Building Groups.
- Child/Teen Remote Neurofeedback Therapy.
Virtual Family Therapy
Studies have shown that therapy can help individuals be more confident in themselves, operate within their relationships more effectively, and simply lead a happier life overall.
Online family therapy is a branch of psychotherapy designed to nurture positive parent-child relationships and support healthy development. It provides a unique opportunity for family members to understand each other better, learn more effective communication strategies, and improve each individual’s well-being as well as the general home environment.
Family therapy can completely transform family life from chaos to calm. Virtual sessions can be effective to support families struggling with issues such as:
- Challenging behavior
- Communication issues
- Emotion dysregulation issues
- Traumatized family members
- Any other hindrance to a peaceful home environment
Whatever hurdles your family may be facing, you don’t have to go it alone. The Attach Place is here to meet your family therapy needs and expectations with care and professionalism.
What are the benefits of family therapy?
Nurturing attachment bonds. Not every family finds it easy to feel close to one another, especially when early trauma, dysregulation, or stressors make connection difficult. Creating a safe home environment and positive, peaceful relationships are the primary goals of strengthening families in therapy.
Improving lagging skills in young children. When introduced at a young age, playful family therapy can advance a child’s emotional intelligence as well as improve their communication abilities on a deep level. This can greatly boost a child’s sense of joy and wonder while providing them with the tools to build healthier relationships.
Creating a happier and healthier home life. Sometimes, the most significant factor keeping a family from being their best is simply unresolved conflict or misunderstanding. Bringing a long-standing conflict to light and understanding each others’ points of view can be a huge turning point for particular members of a family or the family, as a whole. A therapist can facilitate the flow of candid communication between family members and assist them on the road to resolution.
Family Therapy Online: What Are the Benefits?
Online family therapy offers the exact same services as in-person therapy with much less inconvenience and hassle. When travel time is eliminated, finding an appointment time that suits your whole family is a much easier task.
The Attach Place has been successfully performing family therapy online for years. We offer only the most experienced and well-trained professionals in family therapy, all from the comfort and convenience of your home or wherever you choose to conduct your session. With us, you can expect full-length therapy sessions with an expert in the field using a secure, HIPAA approved video service. Your personal information online will be well protected and safe from intrusion or interception.