Do you struggle in your relationship with the same arguments over and over?
Do you find yourself exhausted trying to figure out how to be a “good” parent?
Has stress, conflict, and tension taken over your happy home?
You deserve a happy and peaceful family life. We all want that for ourselves and our families.
We can help you to:
- Lift the heaviness of childhood and adult experiences that make trusting, thriving, and feeling fully alive difficult.
- Learn to communicate with empathy, love, and understanding.
- Break detrimental cycles and patterns that strain your relationships.
- Repair past wounds that make moving forward difficult.
- Heal from trauma, grief, and loss.
- Parent on the same page.
- Recover playfulness, joy, and delight in every day family life.
Ce Eshelman, LMFT is the founder of The Attach Place and Neurofeedback Solutions where individuals, children, and families come to strengthen their bonds, build connection, learn communication skills, and heal from pain or trauma that may be causing problems.
Adoption Informed Services
Comprehensive Attachment and Trauma Assessment and Treatment
Professional Attachment Training
Therapeutic Parent Training/Coaching
Therapeutic Parenting Resource Book: Drowning With My Hair On Fire: Insanity Relief for Adoptive Parents by Ce Eshelman, LMFT
Neurofeedback Solutions and Trauma Therapy
Contact us today by email. Or call Jen at
(916) 403-0588 to schedule a consultation.
You have found a caring place to help you navigate your way.