Do you struggle in your relationship with the same arguments over and over? Click Here.
Do you find yourself exhausted trying to figure out how to be a “good” parent to a difficult child? Click Here.
Has stress, conflict, and tension taken over your happy home? Click Here.
You deserve a happy and peaceful family life. We all want that for ourselves and our families.
Take the next step. Call now: (916) 470-3668 or Click Here.
We can help you:
- Learn to connect with empathy, love, and understanding.
- Break detrimental cycles and patterns that strain your relationships.
- Repair past wounds that make moving forward difficult.
- Heal from deep wounds, grief, and loss.
- Lift the trauma of childhood and adult experiences that make trusting, thriving, and feeling fully alive difficult.
- Parent on the same page with your partner.
- Recover playfulness, joy, and delight in every day family life.
- Become a therapeutic foster/adoptive parent for your attachment and traumatized child from difficult beginnings.
Click Here to Take the Next Step.
Ce Eshelman, LMFT is the founder of The Attach Place and Neurofeedback Solutions where individuals, children, and families come to strengthen their bonds, build connection, learn communication skills, and heal from pain or trauma that may be causing pain and distressed family life.
Foster/Adoption Informed Services
Comprehensive Attachment and Trauma Assessment and Treatment
Professional Attachment Training
Therapeutic Parent Training/Coaching
Therapeutic Parenting Resource Book: Drowning With My Hair On Fire: Insanity Relief for Adoptive Parents by Ce Eshelman, LMFT